- Weekly updated fold library
- Automatic handling of multi-domain proteins
- Multi-template modelling for higher accuracy
- New interface
- BackPhyre: scan a user-supplied structure against a range of
- One to one threading: submit a sequence AND a template structure
and build a model of your sequence based on that template
- Phyre Alarm: Haven't found a good confident hit? Add your sequence
to your phyre alarm account and it will be automatically scanned
against new entries to our fold library every week and you will be
notified of any new confident hits.
- Batch processing: Submit multiple sequences at once and have them
processed by Phyre2 automatically
- User accounts: sign up for a user account to use advanced
features such as those above.
- Increased longevity of results to 1 month.
- View and renew past jobs in the job manager
- Fold library browser: track all updates, view
information on all newly added structures, search for PDB codes and
auto-search for close homologues
- Hi-res ray-traced model images, publication ready
- Binding site prediction via 3DLigandSite
- Transmembrane helix prediction by
- ab initio modelling of missing
regions or whole proteins via Poing. Warning:
Treat results with extreme caution.